Income Tax Calculator FY 2018-19 For Govt Employees
Do you want perfect income tax calculator for govt employees,then we have best INCOME TAX CALCULATOR FY 2018-19 for govt. Employees.
All over India ,govt. Employees have to calculate their income tax at the completion of every financial year.
Table of Contents
No need to calculate income tax manually
Dear tax payers if you are govt. Employees,then you need not calculate your tax manually.
Just follow the steps and you will find best income tax calculator for govt.employees for FY 2018-19.
Log in to HRMS Website
Most of the govt. Employees do not know about HRMS website.
For all of your kind information that all government employees salary is calculated online on HRMS website.
On this website salaries of all months are generated here,so you can find all the information about your salary here.
For this you must have a login ID and password to have access to your account.
The same login ID you can get from your office clerk.
How to login to HRMS
- Login to HRMS official website .
- After log in ,find the option on menu bar services.
- Then find the options income tax calculation.
- After this you will find a ready made income tax calculator.
- On this income tax calculator your gross salary and paid TDS will get auto populated.
- You should fill your savings e.g. section 80c.
- Finally you will get your exact taxable income.
- Now take the print out of the income tax sheet.
Income Tax Slab Rate in India for FY 2018-19 ( A.Y. 2019-20)
Income Tax Slab for Resident Individual aged less than 60 Years(0-59 years)
(Same slab rates shall apply for both Male and Female Resident Taxpayers)
|Income Range||Tax applicable|
|Income Upto ₹ 2,50,000||0%|
|2,50,001 – 5,00,000||5%|
|5,00,001 – 10,00,000||20%|
|Above ₹ 10,00,000||30%|
|Less : Rebate u/s 87A
Add : Surcharge, Health and Education Cess 4%
In case of an Individual, HUF, AOP / BOI, Artificial Judicial person :
- Where Total Income exceeds ₹ 50 lakhs but upto ₹ 1 Cr – 10% surcharge on income tax
- Where Total Income exceeds ₹ 1 Cr – 15% surcharge on income tax above 1 Cr.
Health and Education Cess :
- HEC shall be added at 4% in all cases upon the income tax so calculated or Income tax + surcharge so calculated in cases of income above ₹ 50 lakhs.
- Rebate u/s 87A in case total income of the resident individual taxpayer does not exceed ₹ 3.5 lakhs, tax relief on Actual Tax payable for income upto ₹ 3.5 lakhs or, ₹ 2500 (whichever is lower)