Different Types of Life Insurance Policies in IndiaTerm Plan – pure risk coverUnit linked insurance plan (ULIP) – Insurance + Investment opportunityEndowment Plan – Insurance + SavingsMoney Back – Periodic returns with insurance coverWhole Life Insurance – Life...
US Dollars: No wonder, the US Dollar is one of the most popular, powerful and wanted currency in the world. It has been a central point of discussion all around the globe. As a Supreme Nation, the US dollar holds an extreme power valuing more than a fortune to many currencies. As the most powerful currency […]
Starting a business in India and came across the terms that you never knew existed. Here is an article to explain in brief what those short forms denote and what their importance is. Permanent Account Number (PAN) Permanent Account Number (PAN) issued by Income tax department under the Income-tax Act, 1961. It is a 10-digit […]
Government plans to colour code generic drugs NEW DELHI: In a move to promote low-cost generic medicines, the government plans to colour code such drugs to enable consumers to differentiate between generic medicines and other drugs and take an informed decision while purchasing them from chemists. Apart from colour coding, the government is also considering […]
Income Tax efiling for AY 2018-19: How to file your income tax return using ITR Form-1 Sahaj The Income Tax Department has recently opened the e-filing window for income tax returns (ITR) for financial year 2017-18 or assessment year 2018-19 for persons eligible for filing the ITR Form-1 (Sahaj). Resident […]
Odisha Chief Electoral Officer Surendra Kumar Thursday said the final voter list for the forthcoming general elections and state Assembly polls will be published on January 21.Final Voter List Will Be Published On January 2019 “The process of electoral roll revision is underway and the final list will be published on January 21,” Mr Kumar […]
HIGHLIGHTS The Centre will contribute 14% of basic salary to the pension corpus of government employees The employee’s contribution will remain at 10%, bringing the total contribution to 24% The NPS was launched in January 2004 for government employees and was opened to private sector employees in 2009 NEW DELHI: The government has made the […]